My friend Britt (who I take tons of blog tips from) posted one of these last week and since they’re a little of a throwback to those old chain emails, I figured I’d give it a shot! Maybe you’ll learn something new about me! Feel free to join in (in the comments section), and let’s learn about each other!
- Kathy (jk. NO ONE CAN CALL ME THAT. Ew.)
- Varner (people called me ‘Varner’ in high school, ie. my maiden name).
Four jobs I have had:
I’ve had sooo many jobs…
- Jersey Mike’s Subs (first “real” job in high school)
- Camp Counselor and Staff Member at Camp Mikell
- Server (Morrell Wine Bar in Rockefeller Center, NYC)—I still believe everyone should work in the service industry at some point.
- Social Worker (with LOTS of different populations: homeless adults, high schoolers in the Bronx, children 0-5 who have experienced trauma/abuse/neglect…)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Dumb and Dumber
- All the Harry Potters (something about this time of year and Harry Potter…)
- Almost Heroes
- Troop Beverly Hills (just re-watched this with the little sis…so good).
Four books I’d recommend:
- All Tana French Mysteries
- A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
- Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
- 11-22-63 by Stephen King (love a historical thriller)
Four places I have lived:
- Athens, GA
- New York City, NY
- Fairfax, VA
- Columbia, SC
Four places I have been:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- At the lake
- At the beach
- in NYC visiting friends
- in Paris
Four things I don’t eat:
- fast food
Four of my favorite foods:
- soups…love soups
- tacos loaded with cilantro
- my moms corn and bean salad
- my moms holiday cookies, and her chex mix
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Real Housewives of New York, Beverly Hills and Orange County
- True Detective
- Fixer Upper on HGTV (love Chip and Joanna).
Anyone agree? Disagree?