Have y’all been wanting a fashion post as much as I have? Ugh. I miss talking about clothes. Sorry, I diverted for a while about plants, food, and some DIY–all of which I really love, but buying clothes I don’t NEED, now THATS what I love. Just ask my husband. He LOVES my hobby… I know, its not good. I do have lots of fun outfits to share, and new clothes for spring…but first, can we talk about something major? This one-piece trend! AMAZING. No longer is the one piece a cover-up, non-attention seeking, look. These are bright, loud, “i’m rockin’ a one-piece and I’m proud” type suits! So fun!
Which ones do you love? I may have to get one of these. Or seven. No big deal.
Need to pick one up for yourself? Yes. You do.
1. Red Colourblock Swimsuit via Topshop $64
2. Zimmermann Savannah Floral-print strapless swimsuit via Net-a-Porter NOW $165
3. Camilla and Marc Byzantine Underwire One Piece via Anthropologie $240
4. Zimmermann Brightside Floating Underwire via Anthropologie $325
5. Nanette Lepore Kimono Floral Seductress via Anthropologie $144
6. Cream Scallop Textured Swimsuit via Topshop $72
7. Isometric Maillot via Anthropologie (may be sold out)
Wanna see more super cute suits? Check out my BEACHY Pinterest Board. (Hay, while you’re there…follow the rest too!)